Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Manchester
Package: £20,000 - upwards Basic plus Uncapped Commission
Due to a period of sustained growth, we are recruiting for experienced Recruitment Consultants and Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our Construction and Engineering Division in our Manchester office.
Because of the fast paced nature of the sector we are looking for driven, enthusiastic, money motivated individuals who will be joining a busy and highly successful division.
We offer a transparent and leading commission structure, and have a unique team-based environment where your ability to work collaboratively will maximise everyone’s success and commission.
Based in Manchester, we are have created an environment where our consultants enjoy coming to work and are always pushing forwards to their next promotion.
Joining Venn Group’s Recruitment Training Programme – We will ensure you are always developing
- You will join on our Recruitment Training Programme which involves 6 months of both in class and on desk training where you will learn a solid grounding in Recruitment
What we offer:
- Uncapped earning potential
- Performance-based pay rises and promotions
- Excellent commission structure
- Fast track career progression
- Free BUPA healthcare after 1 years` service
- Additional 1 day holiday per year of service until max reached
- Accredited training
- Employee charity committee
- Employee social committee
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
Your role will involve:
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate new business
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the client’s needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients' vacancies
- Managing clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Sourcing the best candidates is a key part of the role, once you have secured a client you need to find them the best talent
- This is done through our database, job boards, LinkedIn, job adverts and referrals
- You will work closely with your candidates to ensure that you have an understanding of the best role for them
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an up to day CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this advert.