Recruitment Consultants in Milton Keynes
We are a sociable, fast paced Recruitment Agency, looking to hire talented individuals to develop in to successful Recruitment Consultants.
Our award winning, in-house training scheme will provide you with personally tailored support and development, building the tools and confidence you need to forge your recruitment pathway.
Following an extremely successful first-half of 2022, we have opportunities across all divisions of the Milton Keynes office, suitable to a diverse background of individuals, including: Finance & Accountancy, IT & Operations, Estates & Facilities, HR & Communications and Social Housing.
We operate a hybrid-working model, giving you the ability to learn from others in the office throughout each week whilst also allowing you the flexibility to work-from-home and manage your work-life balance.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Establishing strong relationships at all levels
- Targeting key prospect users through a direct approach; calling, emails, networking and social media websites including LinkedIn
- Sourcing and qualifying candidates for live vacancies
- Managing candidates and ensuring a high level of customer service
- Hitting (and hopefully exceeding) targets related to billing, client engagement and business development
In order to build a successful career in recruitment you will need to be able to demonstrate the following key skills/attributes:
- An ability to develop and maintain long standing relationships with clients
- Tenacity and resilience
- An instinctive desire to win client business
Incentives to join Venn Group as a Recruitment Consultant:
- 1st year OTE £30k+ and an uncapped commission structure
- Clear pathway for quick, performance based progression
- Private Healthcare cover after 1st year of service provided by Vitality
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Regular nights out and funded team activities
- Annual top performers events
- 22 days holiday per annum (rising one per year up to 30 days)
- Two Charity days per year allowing you to support the charity of your choice
- Two Wellbeing days per year enabling you to take time out of work to focus on your physical or mental wellbeing
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you’d like to arrange a call to find out more please apply now with your up-to-date CV.