We have several vacancies for ambitious graduates who are keen to develop into successful recruitment consultants working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment in our London office.
Venn Group was established in 2001 and has grown to become one of the UK’s leading recruitment consultancies that specialises within the interim market. Due to a very busy first half of 2022, we currently have a number of vacancies for hard working and money-motivated graduates in our Financial Services, Legal and Public Sector divisions in our offices at London Bridge, SE1.
No previous experience is necessary. We pride ourselves on our industry-leading, structured training scheme that is known for producing some of the most successful recruiters in the industry and is tailored to each individual’s needs.
- Networking with hiring managers through pro-active business development, including phone calls, video calls, emails and events
- Sourcing and meeting with the best candidates through use of job boards and social media channels
- Holding virtual and face-to-face client meetings and candidate interviews
- Establishing strong relationships at all levels
- Hitting (and hopefully exceeding) targets related to billing, client engagement and business development
- 1st year OTE £30k+ and an uncapped commission structure
- Hybrid working model giving you the ability to learn from others in the office (London Bridge) with flexibility to work from home
- Clear pathway for quick, performance based progression
- Private Healthcare cover after 1st year of service provided by Vitality
- Regular nights out and funded team activities
- Annual top performers events
- 22 days holiday per annum (rising one per year up to 30 days)
- Employee led diversity and inclusion forum
- Two charity days per year to use for volunteering
- Two Wellbeing days per year enabling you to take time out of work to focus on your physical or mental wellbeing
Experience and skills required:
- A graduate with a degree in any discipline
- Previous sales experience is beneficial but not essential
- Experience in a phone-based environment (eg a call centre) is a bonus
- Self-assured, persuasive, organised and articulate
For more information, or to apply, please call Kath Young on 020 7557 7667 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org