Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Manager for a NHS organisation that is based in the Black Country however this will be a remote working role.
This position will be 3-6 months initially, paying a Band 8a rate of £28.02/hr inclusive of holiday pay PAYE or £32.23/hr via Umbrella. This role will be working 37.5 hours a week.
Duties will include:
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Kirsty Piper, Philip Mylona, Keiran Cox or Jack Sharpe on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates