Keywords: Recruitment, Management, Public Sector
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
Job reference: FAU/69568
Job description: A well-established national organisation are currently looking for an internal Recruitment Manager to join them initially on a 12-month fixed term contract to be based in their Leeds office with the wider HR team.
This is a full-time hybrid role with the requirement to be on site 2 days per week. The organisation offer flexibility on the office days and flexibility around the working hours.
This is an exciting opportunity where the successful candidate will be able to add-value in a transformative and worthwhile organisation.
The successful candidate will be:
- Supporting the continuous review of the Recruitment Policy and Procedures and making recommendations for improvements to the Head of HR Services
- Leading on making policy and process revisions and developing new approaches where agreed
- Through effective engagement and proactive discussion, listen to and understand the needs of recruiting managers and use that input to ensure the continuous improvement of recruitment processes
- Proactively leading reviews of hard to fill geographical posts; professional posts; and shortage posts to overcome recruitment challenges and ensure the Fund has the right workforce with the right skills and behaviours in place at the right time
- Developing new approaches to attracting quality candidates e.g. open days, recruitment literature and vlogs/blogs. Also maximising the effectiveness of the intranet and internet pages to attract new candidates
- Undertaking proactive salary benchmarking reviews and supporting managers and HR Business Partners with external market research and internal data analysis to assist in developing business cases for market supplements
- Leading new cultural approaches to improving recruitment effectiveness by encouraging and enabling recruiting managers to trial new approaches to recruitment
- Supporting and advising line managers with flexible workforce resourcing options, including permanent recruitment, use of fixed term contracts, agency workers, off payroll worker (IR35), internal and external secondments and more
It is essential for candidates applying for this role have previous experience of Recruitment processes within a HR function internally.
Annual Salary: £37,00 - £43,000 (DOE)
To discuss this role in more detail please send your up to date CV to Felicity Boynton on email@example.com or for more details call on 0113 234 6400
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Keywords: Recruitment, Management, public sector