We are currently working with a leading Charity to recruit for an exciting Recruitment Officer role based in London.
The successful post holder will support the Charity’s HR Function with all aspects of recruitment and selection, with a particular focus on the recruitment of Support Workers.
- Managing the recruitment process including: shortlisting, interviewing, organising service visits, carrying out compliance checks, liaising with managers, staff, and service users
- Identify new sources of applicants for Support Worker roles
- Review selection methods for Support Workers as necessary
- Support recruitment open days as required. Support the HR People Partner with recruitment for other roles as required, e.g. possible urgent roles, holiday cover
- Support the HR People Partner with recruitment for other roles as required, e.g. possible urgent roles, holiday cover
- Liaise and manage our PSL (Preferred Supplier List) agencies
- Undertake additional duties commensurate with HR administration and reasonably requested by the HR People Partner and / or HR colleagues
- Educated to GCSE including English & Maths (Grade A-C) or equivalent
- CIPD Qualification desirable – organisation may sponsor a CIPD qualification for the successful applicant
- Clear understanding of recruitment activities and processes
- Understanding of confidentiality in relation to HR issues
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to meet demanding and changing deadlines through good administration, time management, and organisational skills
- Good level of interpersonal and communication skills, along with a good telephone manner with the ability and confidence to effectively communicate with staff
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Hybrid
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so please get your applications in early to avoid missing out!
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.