Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Officer for an NHS organisation based in Birmingham.
This job role will be a hybrid role working 3 days a week on site and 2 working from home.
This role is a permanent position, working 37.5 hours a week paying a salary of £20,330 - £21,777 dependant on experience.
- Responsible for receipt of documents electronically, inputting onto TRAC recruitment database, Electronic Staff Record (ESR), NHS Jobs and any relevant external publications via advertising agency
- Responsible for overseeing the shortlisting, interviewing and appointment arrangements necessary to complete the recruitment and selection process and communicating with and challenging managers, if the relevant policy and processes are not being adhered to in accordance with legislation and Trust values
- Ensure all appropriate documentation for advertised positions are available, i.e. up to date and evaluated Job Description and Person Specification and financial approval has been completed and approved
- Ensure the pre-employment checks are completed
- Responsible for meeting and briefing with relevant Divisional HR team to discuss and support on any issues with Divisional recruitment requirements/blockages and ask for any support required to
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Kirsty Piper or Philip Mylona on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.