Currently Seeking - Recruitment Resourcer – would ideally suite candidates who are looking to progress within their career
Exciting career opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Resourcer/Administrator to join Venn Group’s successful Legal team, based at our Birmingham office.
We’re looking to recruit a highly-organised individual to provide support to our sales team. This position is open to applications from candidates at varying experience levels, no prior experience is required. This role would ideally suit a Law Graduate who considering a career in Recruitment, a Paralegal looking for a change of career, or alternative we would consider Law graduates who are in the process of applying for training contracts who are looking for a job opportunity in the short term.
Any applicants without a legal background will also be considered as full training will be provided.
As a Resourcer/Administrator you will act as an integral part of the day-to-day running of the legal team.
We are offering an attractive salary of £22,000 – £25,000 depending on experience.
The role will involve the following:
- Conducting projects to source new candidates and register them with Venn Group to include conducting initial telephone and face to face interviews
- Liaising with external parties regarding candidate assignments and compliance
- Work closely with the team to fill temporary positions
- Discussing job opportunities with suitable applicants in the Legal Sector
- Source candidates for vacancies, utilising our database and online advertising sites
- Drafting and posting online adverts
- Writing CVs to be sent for job opportunities
This role would suit people who have:
- Excellent literacy skills with good attention to detail
- Very good organisation skills, with the ability to perform tasks autonomously
- Articulate and concise communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence to work in a fast paced and varied role
Why Venn Group?
Venn Group are a market leader in the temporary and contract market, we set ourselves apart from other agencies because we work on a team basis. This means you will be fully supported from day one by not just your manager, but a team of consultants too. You can expect to receive first class training that continues throughout your career at Venn.
- Exceptional training programme
- Commission structure which rewards both team and individual success
- 22 days annual leave (+bank holidays), increasing by 1 day each year up to 30 days
- Opportunity to work from home
- Private healthcare via Bupa and employee assistance programme via Health Assured
- Free eye tests vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Team celebration meals
- Employee led diversity and inclusion forum
- Two paid charity days per year to use for volunteering
- Monthly office social events - ‘Fizzy Fridays’
- Discounted gym membership scheme with Fitness First
- Life assurance cover
- Clothing and season ticket loans
- Ride to work scheme
- Discounts and offers at high street shops and retailers
For more information on the benefits of working with us at Venn Group, please check out the below links to our website, careers and LinkedIn pages:
To apply for this vacancy or if you have any questions about this position, please contact Jane Thomas on 07563 656492, alternatively email a copy of your most update CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.