Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Support Officer for a Public Sector Organisation based in West Bromwich. This is a temporary position for 6 months offering an hourly rate of £15-16 via Umbrella.
The role will be working full time hours and on site.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Communicate with managers at differing levels – verbally and via email
- Coordinate work – i.e. deal with multiple requests from different managers at same time
- Use of different IT systems
- Monitoring and enhancing campaigns accordingly
- Work with a degree of autonomy
- Management of various projects
- Coordinating recruitment activity for a range of roles
- Liaising with recruiting managers across the organisation
- Advising on selection of candidates
- Liaising with internal clients and candidates
- Coaching hiring managers through the hiring process
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact either Philip Mylona, Kirsty Piper or Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.