Registered Manager and Team Leader
Venn Group have been approached by a public sector organisation to recruit for a Registered Manager and a Team Leader. The Registered Manager vacancy is permanent contract based initially in York with scope to move to West Yorkshire later this year and the Team Leader vacancy is on a temporary to permanent basis and will be based in Leeds.
Your duties as Registered Manager will include:
- Leading and supporting a residential staff team, taking overall responsibility for the day – to – day management of a 4/5 bed residential home for young people with complex mental health needs and behaviours that challenge
- Ensuring the effective management of a residential team working in an acute environment
- Taking a lead role with regards to the Safeguarding of the service
- Overseeing and empowering the staff to effectively support the Young people, ensuring their physical, social, psychological, intellectual, and spiritual needs are met
- Overseeing the induction of new and potential young people for the home
- Ensuring that the clinical team maintain the young people’s Risk Management plans and Risk Assessments
Your duties as Team Leader will include:
- Overseeing 10 support workers in the dispersed housing support team
- Covering a patch across West Leeds
- Providing a comprehensive support service for young people
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working within similar roles
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jake Simms or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.