Locum Regulatory Governance Lawyer – London – Very Competitive Salary – Hybrid Working
Job Title: Locum Regulatory Governance Lawyer
Location: London with Hybrid Working of 1 day in the office per week
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience
Venn Group’s specialist legal recruitment team are in partnership with a Local Authority based in London looking to recruit either a junior or senior Locum Regulatory Governance Lawyer to join a dynamic legal team looking to contribute to the establishment of a growing legal team.
The role shall be for 3 months, and an extension will be subject to a case by case evaluation and shall be on a hybrid working basis with their being the requirement for office presence 1 day a week.
The ideal candidate will be either a Qualified Solicitor, Barrister or Fellow of CILEx with a proven track record within Local Government. Applications are welcome from both Junior Regulatory Governance Lawyers as well as Senior Regulatory Governance Lawyers. Local government experience is ideal.
About the Role:
- Integral Role in Corporate Legal Support: Play a crucial role in the contemporary, in-house corporate legal support function, collaborating with Directorates, Members, and Key Stakeholders across the organisation
- Versatile Professional Development: Work in a progressive environment with the opportunity to go beyond your professional discipline, fostering continuous development and growth within a supportive framework
- Central Role in Building an Identity: Contribute to building a strong brand and identity, emphasising a unified approach across the council and borough, fostering community engagement and influence
- Strategic Link in Legal Team: Serve as a key link within the legal team, supporting Principal In-House Counsel and Deputy Monitoring Officers in high-profile and transformational projects
- High-Quality Service Delivery: Take responsibility for providing high-quality, solution-focused legal services to internal clients, ensuring effective support
- Experience and consistent achievement within Local Government in the field of Regulatory Governance Law
- Effective communication skills and can proficiently communicate complex concepts and issues both orally and in writing, ensuring clarity and simplicity
- Politically savvy and can demonstrate political experience and the ability to work successfully in a political context
This role comes with an extremely competitive salary which is dependent upon relevant experience and offers the right candidate the chance to make a lasting impact on the local community and develop themselves further as an individual
Please apply for this role online or contact Jade Gorrod or Grace Ashie via phone or email for further information.
020 7557 7667
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.
Locum Regulatory Governance Lawyer – London – Competitive Salary – Hybrid Working