A London based Financial services firm is looking for a consultant to join their Regulatory Operations Department.
You will provide strategic direction on the operational controls and analytical tooling surrounding Regulatory reporting, design and develop effective controls, and make decision on solutions involving advanced technologies.
- Provide strategic direction on operational controls
- Ability to analyse transaction reporting data from trade repositories
- Conduct necessary research to establish ideal solutions for client's business
- Examine the impact on new regulatory obligations against existing workforce and technology designs
- Present findings to client in concise and clear manner Identify opportunities for improved processes
- Participate in formal Agile Scrums to build backlog of product features
- 7+ years of experience in analytics, leveraging state-of-the-art tools
- Extensive Debt, Equity and Derivative Products Knowledge
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Transaction & Trade Reporting Experience (SFTR, MIFID II, EMIR)
- Comfortable working with data tools, investigating large data sets
- Awareness of Regulatory Reporting obligations
To discuss this oppourtuntiy further, please contact the Financial Services team at Venn Group Recruitment