Repairs Customer Experience Officer Role
Recruitment Agency reference: DEJ - 78017
A position has arisen for a Repairs Customer Experience Officer within a leading organisation based in Salford. Hybrid working available.
This is a key role on a 6 month temporary contract with the possibility of extension.
Your duties will include:
- Support Repairs team with complex complaint cases
- Take ownership of complaints recieved and carry out through investigations
- Produce written stage one responses
- Liaise with in house repairs team, customers and subcontractors
- Experience of working in social housing
- Strong customer service and organisational skills
- Excellent written communication skills
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
· Support the repairs Team with complex cases such as insurance claims, fire damage properties, storm damage and all other complex unexpected reactive repairs that need co-ordination with various teams/contractors arranging alternative accommodation where required.
· Take ownership of complaints received with the repairs service. Ensuring thorough, consistent investigations and providing formal written stage one responses, MP responses also de-escalation outcomes within target times.
· Work closely with the Repairs customer liaison officer to act as the focal point and take ownership of escalated customer enquiries, questions, or concerns by coordinating with stakeholders to provide clear and ongoing communication until all repairs matters are concluded and resolved, via preferred communication channel of choice of the customer.
· Collate information, by accurately updating systems and databases relating to all repairs’ service functions.
· Provide analysis and report findings to service managers on complaints and dissatisfaction, identifying any negative trends in repairs complaints, so service improvements can be made.
· Record and follow up all repairs complaints learning outcomes, to ensure these have been recorded and completed within agreed timescales.
· To support the service managers in coordinating customer feedback sessions and feedback surveys to analyse, report and present feedback to customers and colleagues as required.
· Lead on all customer communications for the service and continually reviewing all communication methods used with customers to identify and suggest opportunities for improvements in conjunction with the communications team to ensure consistency of brand.
· Support and lead as required on service projects around the customer journey and self-service functions including new technologies or improving existing systems.
· Ensure contact is made with all customers who express dissatisfaction with the repairs service and when formal complaints are received, to try and de-escalate/ resolve where possible as investigating officer and visit in person where required with the Repairs Liaison Officer.
· Respond to assigned customer enquiries (CRM) utilised by several sources including colleagues, customers, contractors, and stakeholders providing timely, friendly and informative responses within the specified KPI time constraint.
· Monitor the repairs managers queue on CRM ensuring all call back requests and complaint responses are allocated and responded to within target.
- Learn and implement new technologies efficiently and effectively to ensure market leading performance in relation to customer service and commercial success.
- Where required work with the service managers and the customer committee in regard to complaints process, reporting and follow up performance.
- Work with key business partners in customer service, neighbourhoods, H&S, IT, investment and finance to ensure a collaborative service to our customers in an efficient manner.
- Promote the performance and development of the service, particularly in relation to excellence in customer services, safety, productivity and financial performance.
· Embrace and participate in own personal development initiatives in order to increase skills and knowledge to ensure that objectives and targets are met.
· Promote a safeguarding culture within Salix Homes, including the safeguard and promotion of the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.