Repairs Scheduler role available
Hours: Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm
Length: 6 month FTC (Possible for further extension)
Salary: £28,000 per annum (pro rata)
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for taking and dealing with reactive helpdesk calls and passing on works as required to the relevant Service Manager
- Distribute work orders to contractors, input invoices, highlight immediate action recommended on engineers’ reports to the Service Manager
- Ensure maintenance activities deliver the required certification and are completed promptly and effectively
- Ensure high levels of customer service is delivered when speaking with tenants anc Landlords
- Manage customer expectations appropriately
- To be considered for this role you must have strong organisational skills as well as the ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Experience working in a similar role previously will be essential for this role
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now with your most up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.