An exciting position has arisen for a Research and Knowledge Exchange Officer to work for a London based University.
The role holder will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day research and knowledge exchange activities of academic staff across the organisation.
- Support the day-to-day research and knowledge exchange activities, including support for purchasing, expenses, monitoring departmental or School expenditure on internal grants
- Ensure the eligibility of expenditure on external grants, hiring grant-funded posts, managing partner relationships
- Providing assurance to funders, auditors, and other regulatory bodies that conditions of grant have been met
- Assist with annual reviews of departmental research clusters and research units
- Work on the development of new proposals seeking external funding by raising academic staff awareness of external funding opportunities
- Support the shaping, costing and submission of proposals
- Support the roll-out of online research grants management system, Worktribe
- Draft reports, analysis, and other content for internal and external audiences
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the research and knowledge exchange landscape
- Promote good research grant management practice with academic staff
- Build positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working within research project administration or a Joint Research Office of a Higher Education institution
- Experience using Unit 4 Agresso Business World
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Agency Reference Number: J74152
Permanent Salary: £37,655 - £40,788
Hours: 35 per week (1 FTE)
Working pattern: 2 days working in the Office/ 3 days working from home
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.