Research Contracts Locum – Remote Working – Up to £50 per hour umbrella – Start 2/3 weeks – Wales
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a University in Wales who are recruiting for a Locum Research Contracts Lawyer to join their department and the ideal candidate will be able to start within the next 2/3 weeks.
Expected duration: 8 weeks initially
Hourly rate: Up to £50 per Hour umbrella
Working pattern: Remote Working – 35 hours
The client is looking for a candidate who has experience dealing with a mix of Commercial and Research Contracts and is able to cope with a varied caseload dealing with public and industry funded contracts.
Duties may include:
- Review and negotiate a diverse portfolio of research and consultancy contracts and agreements for clients based on non-standard terms and conditions, ensuring compliance with current legislation and internal policies and procedures
- Manage and maintain records to provide a clear audit trail and accessibility for management information
- Prepare and edit research and consultancy contracts and agreements based around model documents
- Modify previously accepted documents to ensure that they are relevant and effective in creating enforceable legal rights to protect the University
- Work pro-actively with employees at all levels across the University and with external stakeholders to ensure that research and consultancy contracts and agreements are correctly understood and that risks are mitigated
An attractive hourly rate of up to £50 is offered for this position dependant on experience. This is a great opportunity to develop further within a University setting.
Please apply for this role online or contact Georgina Fry or Michael Attwood via phone or email for further information.
0117 930 8760
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.