A world leading London based University are recruiting for Research Finance Manager to join a faculty. The post holder will play the leading role for all research management related activity, providing both pre and post-award support for the Schools researchers. Due to the current situation the positions will be working remotely, so applicants from across the UK are encouraged.
Your duties will include:
- Coordinating and supporting with research administration processes and practices from inception to completion
- Post-Award management of all research projects, in accordance with terms and conditions of the funder
- Full Economic Costing of projects
- Provide advice and guidance to the Principle Investigators (PIs)
- Monitor income and expenditure on projects in accordance with the grant funding
- Generate reports for awarding institutions on project expenditure
- Submit invoices, financial returns and statements to research sponsors
- Experience/ knowledge of grant management in a Higher Education setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience using WorkTribe
- Ability to work remotely
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Finance jobs, please contact Louis Pearson on the London Education Finance Recruitment team
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.