Research Support Finance Officer
Venn Group are currently supporting on an opportunity to work for an NHS Trust, based in South East of England. The role is a Research Support Finance Officer paying between £16-£22.50 an hour (Commensurate with experience) on a 3-month temporary contract with the likelihood of an extension. The start date for this role will be 09th August 2021.
Please see below the requirements for the role:
Knowledge and experience:
- Ability to interpret scientific information.
- Experience of working in the NHS/academic/pharma (D)
- Awareness of Good Clinical Practice (D)
- Excellent and proven communication and customer service
- Must have excellent attention to detail, conscientious and strong interpersonal skills
- To be able to enter data on various database promptly
- Capable of working with minimal supervision but can seek advice when necessary from direct line manager
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex information
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good IT skills, particularly in the use of Web applications, MS Office applications and databases
- Ability to plan, manage, adjust and deliver varying projects, involving multiple parties and individuals and a broad range of activities, to tight deadlines.
Skills & Abilities
Values / Behavioural /Attitudes
- Initiative and drive to achieve results.
- Facilitative, patient and helpful.
- Highly motivated and a desire to develop knowledge.
- Strives for quality and safety.
- Flexible approach to working and a desire to develop knowledge.
- Highly developed communication skills with ability to successfully liaise between all levels of staff.
- Willing to work flexibly for the needs of service.
- Demonstrable performance focused and results driven approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to deal with conflict and resistance to change.
- Willingness to travel to all member organisation sites.
- Enthusiasm for working in the role.
- Ability to comply with appropriate Health and Safety legislation.
This would be an ideal role for a candidate who has a strong NHS/Commercial research environment.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Andrew Quinn or Chris Lambert on 020 7557 7667 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org