An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancer to join a well-respected law firm based in Coventry. This position would be ideally suited to a Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with two years or more fee earning experience.
The firm is well-established and benefits from a loyal client base and strong links with the local community. They have traditional values and a traditional approach which continues to serve their clients and staff well. The culture is friendly and supportive which has resulted in good rates of staff retention.
An experienced and ambitious Residential Conveyancer is required to join the firm on a full-time permanent basis. They will handle an existing caseload of residential property transactions from initial instruction through to completion with the support of experienced legal secretaries. The caseload will be manageable, particularly given the high level of secretarial support.
- Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer
- 2 years + PQE (although NQ’s are encouraged to apply)
- Excellent client care skills
- Ability to autonomously work through caseload
- Salary £40,000 to £45,000
- Competitive annual leave entitlement
- Opportunity for progression for the right individual
- Free parking
- Good level of support from legal secretaries
Please apply for this role online or contact Nik Stoate at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
0121 616 0681
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.