Our client are a highly respected award winning, CQS accredited law firm based in Northamptonshire, operating both locally and nationally out of three offices. The firm has a long standing history and loyal client base, with their history tracing back to the late 1800’s.
You will be an ambassador for the company and will be responsible for the delivery of end to end conveyancing processes. Alongside a team you will take instructions from clients, obtain and check Land Registry documents or title deeds (if the land is unregistered). Alongside this you will have access to training contracts and the opportunity to study for various qualifications.
- Generous salary of up to £25,000 per annum
- Excellent Training opportunities (training contracts or CLC qualification)
- Free parking on site
- Annual and monthly events and awards
- Up to 30 days holiday
- Company pension
- Comfortable using a computerised case management system
- Ability to advise and negotiate effectively
- Ability to understand and explain legal technicalities
- Discretion and respect for client confidentiality
Please apply for this role online or contact Josie at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.