Venn Group are working with an accredited firm who are seeking a Paralegal to assist their Residential Conveyancing team. You will be joining a friendly and supportive firm that values employee progression.
The role will require you to assist one Solicitor with their busy conveyancing caseload, assist with all steps of the conveyancing process, liaise with clients and third parties and undertake administrative tasks at the Solicitors’ request.
This firm offers training contracts and many of their existing Solicitors trained and became qualify within the firm.
- Salary between £20,000 - £25,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Training contracts and support through various qualification routes
- Pension scheme and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking and hybrid working
- Minimum of 6 months’ experience assisting a residential conveyancing department
- Ambitious and motivated attitude with strong organisational skills
- Good standing knowledge of conveyancing process
Please apply for this role online or contact Josie Stewart at Venn Group via phone, email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.