This is a role in within a small Risk department and the candidate will be responsible for risk reporting across trading desks, operational risk & controls and assist in preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Generate risk reports and analysis on a daily basis and monthly MI
- Assist in compilation of the regulatory documents
- Cover preparation of daily market risk report, including underwriting exposure, and commentary
- Perform ad-hoc tasks/respond to requests – such as analysis, VAR analysis, stress testing, etc.
- Provide support to firm-wide regulatory and capital planning processes (ICAAP, ILAA, EWI)
- Support the Risk Manager and collaborate with traders in the development and monitoring of pre- and post-trade order and trading controls
This position requires a candidate with knowledge and experience of risk methodologies and analysis. The succesful candidate will need strong analytical and problem solving skills and be process oriented. Due to the engagement you will have across different teams and departments, it requires an individual with excellent communication skills.
Proficiency in Excel/VBA and Python is essential