We are working with an exciting Invesement firm in the City, supporting their small risk department with an Operational Risk manager role.
This position will have responsibility for Operational risk governance and monitoring, preparation of risk papers for meetings, and support the firm’s Risk team in relation to other areas of risk.
Key responsibilities will include Operational Risk, Ops resilience, and regulatory tasks.
- Investigate Operational incidents
- Review and update the Risk Register
- Conduct Risk and Control Self Assessments
- Take responsibility for Operational Resilience Risk Mapping
- Assist in compilation of regulatory documents: the ICARA and Recovery & Resolution Plans
- An understanding of financial markets and how to work within a regulated financial services environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, stakeholder management and attention to detail.
- An interest in being able to run business intelligence reports
- Excellent understanding of risk mamagement processes
To discuss the oppoutunity further, please contact the Financial Services team at Venn Group