Interim Recruitment Solutions
Interim Safeguarding Business Support Administrator Immediately Required
Our client, a well-respected NHS organisation in the Southwest, is looking for a Safeguarding Business Support Administrator to come on board on a temporary basis for an initial 6-month contract that is likely to be extended. To provide high quality business, personal secretarial and administration support for the Head of Safeguarding (All-Age).
Location: Bristol (hybrid remote- 1 day onsite per week with extra days according to business need)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract: 6 Months +
Hourly Rate: £14.35 - £17.62 via Umbrella
- Provide an effective and professional service when liaising with colleagues, partners and the public using tact and diplomacy to encourage effective working when dealing with any communication difficulties.
- Have an extensive knowledge and understanding of a broad range of administrative and organisational policies and procedures acquired through training and experience.
- Manage the electronic diary for the Head of Safeguarding (All-Age) and Designated Nurses within the trust Safeguarding Team arranging and changing appointments, balancing priorities and conflicting demands on time, prioritising these as appropriate. Drafting correspondence on behalf of the Associate Director of Integrated Safeguarding as required.
- Providing administrative support to the Associate Director of Integrated Safeguarding and to all team members to support a range of department initiatives.
- Work alongside projects leads within the Safeguarding Health System by providing coordination to support the monitoring progress of various workstreams.
- Manage the coordination of senior strategic level meetings as required including the collation and dissemination of papers, taking of minutes and management of actions
- Supervise and co-ordinate the administrative function of the designated doctors, designated nurses and safeguarding team members. This is a key role to ensure efficient and effective support to the team which includes preparing reports, contracts, providing high level coordination and support to projects and undertaking specific tasks
- Triaging and screening the Team Safeguarding Mailbox ensuring timely responses to queries by the most appropriate team member
- Ensuring all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in specialist area
- Trained to appropriate level in safeguarding as per intercollegiate frameworks
- Significant administrative experience including initiating and managing office systems
- Previous NHS Experience
- Organised and assertive, and can help to manage busy and conflicting diaries/priorities and support the Team in their busy workstreams and project work
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Nicole Walker or Nathan John on 0117 930 8760