Safeguarding Children Partnership Business Manager
Remote, Interim, Outside IR35
An opportunity has arisen for a safeguarding professional to join a West Midlands Local Authority on an interim basis as a Business Manager – Safeguarding Children Partnership.
This senior, strategic position will see the successful applicant managing all aspects of the Safeguarding Children Partnership and taking the lead in promoting the safeguarding of children in local strategic partnerships.
The position is offered on a remote basis. Occasional onsite presence would be beneficial but is not required. The initial contract will be until August with a chance of extension. A competitive rate is offered, depending on experience. The position falls outside IR35.
- Outside IR35
- Senior role
- Remote working
- Advise on developments and initiatives in the area of safeguarding children
- Develop, implement and monitor SCP Strategy and Business Plan
- Ensure that multi-agency safeguarding arrangements bring about the best outcomes
- Help develop the annual report regarding safeguarding arrangements
- Represent the SCP at appropriate meetings locally and regionally
- Support local partners in relation to any regulatory inspection regimes
- Develop a multi-agency performance framework that reflects the safeguarding activity
- Analyse and present performance reports
- Coordinate, analyse and report on the annual multi agency audits
- Develop performance and quality assurance management systems
- Manage the SCP budget, in line with directions of the SCP Executive
- Detailed knowledge of safeguarding legislation and guidance
- Knowledge of systems and frameworks governing inter-agency safeguarding work in Children’s Services including child protection and early help
- Significant experience of working at a senior level with a child protection Service
- Experience of strategic planning and partnership development
- Experience of multi-agency working at a strategic level
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.