Safeguarding Quality Assurance Officer
Vacancy Ref: 7109700
A position has arisen for a Safeguarding Quality Assurance Officer within a prestigious local authority in the South West.
Location: South West - Remote
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: £41 per hour
IR35 Status: Inside
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all children in care have an agreed care plan in which relevant targets are set and monitored within agreed timescales
- Ensuring that all children in need of protection have a child protection plan and that this meets the child’s needs and is monitored within the agreed timescales
- Ensuring that comprehensive, accurate and timely actions take place using the relevant assessment tools and analysis
- Ensuring that comprehensive risk management planning takes place at all times as part of care planning and child protection procedures
- Ensuring that children, parents, and carers understand complicated and difficult issues and be confident they have understood plans by the use of clear and understandable written and verbal skills
- Relevant demonstrable experience in statutory social work with children and families
- Experience of multi-agency child protection and children in care services.
- Experience of chairing meetings in a social care setting
- Experience of supervising and supporting social workers in their day to day practice in planning for children in care and children in need of protection
For further information, please contact Olli Attwood or Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to OAttwood@venngroup.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.