We are currently supporting a large and growing organisation in Leeds who have an opening for a Sales Administrator/Sales Coordinator to join them due to expansion within the Sales and Marketing teams. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company and team at our Leeds facility during a period of growth.
With a focus on supporting the Sales teams, the position requires working directly with our current customers as well as administrative duties.
The candidate would preferably have had previous experience in a similar role or be a keen graduate.
- Maintain contact with existing accounts
- Manage all job files and control customer information database
- Communication with customers at all levels, both verbal and electronic
- Identifying and issuing correct documentation as required
- Processing and monitoring of customer orders
- Processing customer sample requests ensuring timely dispatch and provision of supporting documentation
- Collation of batch test data
- Co-ordination collection and preparation of production documents
- Maintaining records, filing system and computer files
- Day to day filing of customer and supplier correspondence developing filing systems as necessary
- Provide input to regular business development reviews and strategy development
- Compile and analyze statistics pertinent to the company's business development program, report results to senior management, and adjust programs as appropriate
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work methodically and accurately
- Ability to understand Quality Assurance
- Computer Literacy in Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint
Good communication skills, telephone manner and system skills are essential.
If you feel you are right for this role please contact Levi Northrop on 0113 234 6400 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group is acting as an employment agency and an employment business. Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.