Temporary Scheme Manager Vacancy
Venn Group have been approached by a public sector organisation in the Greater Manchester area to recruit for a Scheme Co-ordinator position.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for the complete management of an elderly housing scheme
- Liaise with various external agencies on clients behalf including; (GP's and other health care providers, age concern and the benefits office)
- Carry out morning welfare calls to residents on a daily basis to ensure their wellbeing
- Develop a rounded support network that promoted clients maintaining their independence
- Carry out routine health and safety checks including fire alarm and emergency alarm checks and carry out relevant inspections
- Update information on the organisation’s bespoke system
- Organise and facilitate social activities for the residents
- Deal with all enquiries regarding the scheme which includes by post, telephone, email or in person
The successful candidate must have a DBS
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jake Simms or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.