Secretary to Director of Regeneration and Growth
We are currently working with a Public Sector organisation who are seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic PA/Executive professional who is experienced in providing a range of quality secretarial support including diary management. The client is ideally looking for someone who is able to deal with high volumes of work, can work well within a team environment as well as with minimum supervision
- To provide a full range of secretarial support for the Director of Regeneration and Growth including dealing with telephone and e-mail enquiries, maintaining an appointment diary and to receive and update replies to messages
- Deal with typing/word processing and printing of all correspondence, reports and other material produced by the Director of Regeneration and Growth, and other confidential material as directed
- Responsible for the maintenance of an efficient filing system and provision of relevant administrative support
- Responsibility for co-ordinating an effective Cabinet Advisory Team and Forward Plan support service as required ensuring deadlines are adhered to and reports are presented in accordance with committee procedures
- To research and respond to enquiries by Chief Officers, Cabinet Members, other Members of the Council, MP’s and Senior Officers, and where appropriate, ensure that follow up action is taken in liaison with other Service Areas, Agencies etc.
- To provide administrative support to the Director of Regeneration and Growth, Elected Members in dealing with correspondence, complaints, enquiries, Members enquiries etc.
Duration: until November 2021 initially with possible extensions
Rate: £12.95-£15.33 per hour (PAYE)
Remote working available
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.