Security Management Specialist Required, North Birmingham Based, 3 month Contract
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Security Management Specialist for a NHS Site based in North Birmingham. The contract will start temporary but the candidate could get the opportunity of a permanent contract after 3 months. You will be based out of a main site, but will need to travel to other sites in the Birmingham area.
The Job responsibilities will be to:
- Proactive and reactive operational security management of property/asset protection as well as dealing with violence and aggression against all the trust stakeholders ensuring preventative measure are in place
- Development of Trust and departmental operational security policies and guidelines through interpretation of complex legislation
- Maintaining positive working relationships with police and criminal justice services.
- The planning, development and introduction of change for the Security Services Department as Trust and service needs require.
- The prosecution and follow up actions of individuals that inflict violence and aggression and verbal abuse on Trust members of staff, visitors, service users and patients that use NHS Trust services.
- Assist when required in the effective day-to-day operation of the security staff & traffic control which impact across the whole Trust.
You will be immediately available for work (1 week notice period at maximum). The hourly rate on offer will be between £20 and £23 per hour
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org contact Tom Wilkinson or Josh Hughes on 0121 616 0682, quotingthe job title