SEN Case Officer x2
Fully Remote Working
The organisation are looking for people who have extensive experience with plan writing and annual reviews, as well as the ability to interpret professional reports, summarise and identify contradictions. Paying attention to detail and confident to challenge where necessary around provision requests.
Further experience required:
- Previous management of a SEND caseload 0-25
- Sound knowledge of the legislation around SEND
- Sound knowledge of SEND processes
- Experience of working with multiagency, voluntary sector, stakeholders, parent support groups and advocacy services
- Experience of attending Annual Reviews and confident in making recommendations and decisions on behalf of the LA
- A clear understanding of the Phase Transfer Process
- Experience in writing EHCP’s and be able to confidently explain the requirements of each section
Please Note: Interviews will be taking place next week, please do confirm if you have availability.
Duration: 3 month contract initially, with likely extensions
Rate: daily rate negotiable depending on experience (Inside IR35)
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.