SEN Casework Officer
We are currently working with a Public Sector organisation who require the support of a SEN Casework Officer
- Responsible for a defined caseload for the purpose of EHCP assessment, production of EHCPs and case management.
- Attendance at meetings in schools/settings with parent’s professionals in relation to SEND case management and maintenance of EHCP.
- Carrying out statutory duties relating to the maintenance and upkeep of the EHCP following annual reviews.
- Undertaking casework relating to the defined caseload, to include case presentation to Panel, carrying out actions resulting from decisions reached at Panel.
- Implementing good case management and ensuring the upkeep of SEND data systems
- Educated to degree standard (or equivalent of relevant experience)
- Proven SEND casework experience -minimum of 12 -18 months.
- A thorough knowledge of the SEND code of practice & legislation
- Experience of working with parent, carers.
- Experience (minimum 12-18 months) of working in a school, education setting or in a Local Authority.
Duration: 3 month contract initially with likely extensions
Rate: Negotiable depending on experience (Inside IR35)
Fully Remote Working
Further details available upon request.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.