SEN Lawyer – 3 months initially – Full Time – Local Authority - Remote Working
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a busy Local Authority, who are known for their excellent team culture, who are recruiting for a SEN Lawyer to join their department.
This is a full-time assignment (36 hours per week). The successful applicant will be able to work on a remote basis once IT equipment has been collected in person.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out a range of key responsibilities within the role, which will include:
- Managing a varied and interesting caseload consisting of both pre-proceedings and claims before the Court
- Undertaking advocacy, where appropriate, on behalf of the County Council
Providing expert legal advice to the County Council
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity to join the local authorities Lawyers Career Scheme which will allow for accelerated career and salary progression based on performance
- The successful candidate will be supported through training, regular supervision and development plans to continue learning and developing your expertise and so achieve successful progression through the career scheme
- recent experience in SEN law, gained in either the private or public sector
Interested? For further information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667, alternatively email email@example.com.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.