SEND Assessment & Review Officer
Duration: 4 months initial Contract (Feb 2024) – Likely extension
Rate: £270 per day via Umbrella Inside IR35
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in the Somerset area, for a SEND Assessment & Review Officer to join them on an interim basis for at least the next four months.
In this role you need to:
- Promote professional standards in the service by delivering outcome focussed assessments and contribution to the service and the wider success of the Council
- Ensure children and young people with SEND receive an Education Health and Care assessment or annual review within statutory timeframes which meets their needs
- Support the local authority in meeting the requirements of the Children and Families Act 2014 and the SEND code of Practise of 2015
- Act as a single key point of contact for children, young people, families, education establishments and service users to include ensuring appropriate arrangements of services
- Work with statutory timeframes to complete EHCP to a high quality
- Attend planning meetings, annual reviews, emergency reviews and any other meetings as requested
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.