Venn Group are currently working with a Public Sector organisation in Exeter, who urgently require a Senior Buyer on a temporary basis for 4-6 weeks.
Hourly rate is up to £18.76 an hour via an umbrella company.
This role will be predominantly remote working; however, there may be a requirement to go on-site.
- Support the management of the procurement across ICT, Estates/Logistics, and Corporate portfolios
- Support and conduct tendering activity in line with the appropriate legislation
- Support the Head of Procurement in compilation of data for monthly reporting
- Oversee and release compliant purchase orders ensuring these comply with Standing Financial Instructions and ensuring that compliant orders are placed
- Produce, collate and dispatch invitation to tender and quotation documentation, distribute received tenders and the process contract award documentation both in hard copy and electronic form
- Day-to-Day Purchasing including sourcing products, catalogue updates/product changes, Datix, product recalls, Oracle – E-Procurement Assistance, Oracle Catalogue Management
- Experience of contract management
- Purchasing procedures
- Experience of supplier relationship management
- EU Procurement Law
- Knowledge of specialist software for contract management, electronic catalogue and e-procurement systems
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.