Senior Commissioning Officer – Adult Social Care
We are currently working with a local authority looking for the interim support of a Senior Commissioning Officer to assist within Health and Social Care specifically supporting commissioning activity for people who are being discharged from hospital.
- To assist in the delivery of services for people who are being discharged from Hospital
- Support the day to day operational side of the commissioning activities relating to this
- To effectively liaise with Social Workers and Senior Health professionals
- To assist in the management of the day to day operational side of the commissioning activities within Health / Social Care
- To ensure that all commissioning is delivered within governance arrangements and in accordance with the quality management strategies of the Council and its partners
- To work with partners to integrate services across the health and social care system and wider public services where appropriate
- Local Government / Public Sector Experience is essential
- Recent experience working within a Social Care Commissioning environment
- To be able to effectively liaise with Social Workers and Senior Health professionals
Duration: Until March 2022 initially with further extensions
Rate: Negotiable dependant on experience (Inside IR35)
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.