Senior Commissioning Officer - Adult Social Care
Competitive Daily Rate, Remote Working, 6 Months +
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Commissioning Officer to join a local authority on an interim basis. The position allows for fully remote working and a competitive daily rate for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will commission a range of social care services for the Adult Care and Support Directorate. The primary responsibility for this post will be for social care workforce sustainability and delivery of the Social Care Workforce Strategy.
- Use the commissioning cycle to review, plan and design services
- Research, engage plan and deliver commissioning projects within agreed parameters
- Manage a suite of designated contracts or projects
- Work in a person-centred way with people, carers and families to promote independence and well-being
- Drive comprehensive local needs analyses by ensuring the gathering of intelligence about local needs, service requirements and gaps in provision
- Competitive daily rate
- Remote Work
- Experience working in a Local Authority
- Experience of Adult Social Care commissioning
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.