A pioneering private healthcare company based in Central London is seeking an experienced Senior Copywriter to join their marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for the post holder to deliver high-quality and engaging content, both online and offline, as well as building key relations with various stakeholders across the board.
Job responsibilities include:
- Conceptualising, writing and editing on-brand content for the website, emails and various social media channels
- Producing engaging content for offline mediums such as leaflets and brochures
- Working alongside the marketing team to create effective national marketing campaigns
- Interviewing medical professionals to produce relevant health-care related journalism
- Building positive relationships with internal clients to understand and ensure that their messaging needs are met
- Working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects at once
The successful candidate profile:
- Significant experience as a Copywriter, Digital and SEO (either in-house or agency)
- Experienced in stakeholder management, including interviewing experience and building relationships
- Educated with journalism or healthcare related undergraduate degree
- Highly enthusiastic about the role and the healthcare industry
- Ability to work to a deadline and multi-task
- Some experience managing freelance or in-house writers or Sub-Editors
Agency Reference Number: J60922
Annual salary: £50,000
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Working pattern: Hybrid, some travel required to visit other organisation locations.
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so early applications are encouraged to avoid missing out!
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.