Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing and Web Content Officer on behalf of a reputable Higher Education Institute based in Birmingham.
This is a temporary contract for 7 months initially (possibility to extend), offering an hourly rate of £23 - £24 Umbrella.
- Taking a leading responsibility for the organisations main website and international sites
- Ensuring content requests/updates are fulfilled in a timely manner and to take an active role
- in developing specific content for campaigns
- Leading on the digital aspect of marketing campaigns such as recruitment
- Liaising with external agencies and ensuring work meets the correct standards, taking a proactive approach in campaign reporting
- Overseeing social media accounts via line management of the Social Media and Digital Marketing Officer, who has direct responsibility for content creation and staff training
- Considering strategies for optimising the company’s digital presence and how things can be continually improved upon
- Managing the Digital Marketing team; meeting weekly to discuss current and future projects
- Developing team members through monthly reviews, objectives and identify training where required
- Leading on building new pages/content to meet project requirements
- Managing the production and implementation of the website design and source photography where needed
- Working independently and alongside the Marketing Directors to ensure the website is accurate and information is presented clearly and effectively
- Acting as the key point of contact with the external website agency, planning future tasks/projects
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Jack Sharpe on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.