Senior Estates Officer vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by Hospital in Greater Manchester and would like to introduce the following position available;
Position: Senior Estates Officer
Location: Greater Manchester
Rate: £24.29 - £28.19 p/hour (PAYE, inc hol pay) – dependant on experience
Length: 1.5 years
Hours: 37.5 hrs/p week, Mon –Fri, and on-call
The role will predominantly involve:
• Responsible for the implementation of professional management throughout facilities & estate
• Support the Estates & Facilities General Manager in the implementation of policy and service
• Responsible for Planned Maintenance
• Support the Estates & Facilities General Manager in providing advice and initial design input in the preparation of capital schemes to deliver effective facilities
• Responsible for efficient and effective management of contractors including specialist contractors dealing with highly complex plant and equipment
• Provide emergency recall and participate in an on-call rota covering all estate services
• Drive Trust vehicles when required
• Develop and maintain effective partnerships with other divisions, services and outside agencies regarding operational estate issues
• Support the Estates & Facilities General Manager to estimate costs for large/complex schemes, determine conflicting priorities, value for money and identify revenue consequences including management of delegated capital schemes
The successful candidate must be able to start as soon as possible.
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Maisie Dennett or Dan Fowler on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.