Senior Executive Assistant Immediately Required
Location: Birmingham City Council
Length: 3 months – Possibility of extension
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5hrs
Pay: £21.05 Umbrella
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Senior Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director with every day office needs. Said individual must be extremely organised and have previous experience in an Administrational post.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Manage the outer office including PA & one Housing Officer
- Support the Managing Director as an individual, supporting with presentations and briefing notes
- Pull information, reports, slide deck,
- Sense check committee and cabinet reports, housing references, Children’s services
- Check grammar - Be holistic and strategic also, Laterally and collaboratively
- Edit cabinet meeting reports when required
- Needs someone who is really organised.
- Manage the input and output of information
- Keep abreast of deadlines
- Manage press issues and coms
- Host meetings when required
- Manage work flows, - Housing, work flows, educations and skills
- Desired Local authority experience
- Have strong communication skills, both verbally and written
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience within an Administrational post
- Local Authority experience – Desired
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact Katie Dugmore (Associate Consultant) on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com as soon as possible.
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.