Senior Finance Analyst
Recruitment Agency Reference: J69198
Contract: Six to twelve months
Rate: £550 per day via Umbrella Company
Your duties will include:
• Developing the Service Offer programme to ensure delivery of the agreed financial outputs, including determining for each service:
- Budgetary baselines and re-cutting these based on proposed changes
- Assessing the consequences of change from a financial perspective, inc. both income and expenditure; and funding types, and any cross-cutting impacts across other services.
- Analysing financial risks, impacts, dependencies and costs associated with potential service offer changes.
• Work with services and programme team members to understand the financial impacts of various service scenerios and own the financial modelling
• Create and develop financial information to contribute to business cases, options appraisals and other programme documentation
The ideal candidate:
• Qualified Accountant (CA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with some post qualification experience in a similar role with a similar level of responsibility
• Experience within Adults & Children’s Social Care
• Experience of working within transformation programmes
If you are interested in the role above, please apply now