A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Officer to join a well-respected and established housing organisation in Hertfordshire (hybrid) on a permanent basis. You will be part of the Transactional Processing Team and will be collectively responsible for carrying out the day-to-day functions of the team, including accounts payable and receivable administration.
Your duties will include:
- Supervising a team of 7 Finance Officers
- Ensuring income receipts are posted to the relevant tenant’s rent accounts in line with KPIs standards
- Completing monthly statement reconciliation and customer accounts
- Daily producing of the cash book journal and reconciling bank statements
- Processing and reconciling direct debit payments on the purchase ledger system
- Acting as the first point of escalation to resolve queries from suppliers, internal and external customers on financial matters
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a broad knowledge and experience of transactional finance as well as rent income and cashbook. Experience in the housing sector would be highly desirable.
In return, you will receive 27 days paid holiday plus all public holidays, be enrolled into the stakeholder pension scheme, have access to life insurance, and access to Health Care Cash Plan.
If you are interested in this position please apply now.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.