Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior HR Advisor on behalf of an NHS Organisation in Shropshire.
This is a temporary position offering a salary of £24 – £25 per hour via Umbrella company.
Previous NHS experience would be desirable.
- To work with the HR Advisory Team Manager to develop, implement, monitor and continuously improve operational HR processes and procedures. To ensure that HR services are customer-focussed, consistent, comprehensive, efficient and professional.
- To operate as a knowledgeable senior advisor on all HR matters, in particular employment law and good HR practice, providing a point of contact for all types of employment related queries.
- To prioritise and manage own caseload, ensuring a timely outcome in all cases, including disciplinaries, grievances, absence and performance management.
- To work with Managers across the Trust at all levels to advise, influence, support, and challenge decision making. Coaching and developing line managers to effectively fulfil their people management responsibilities.
- Develop effective relationships both internally and externally, particularly collaborative partnerships with Trade Unions.
- To work with HR Advisory Team on other topics, projects or initiatives that have been prioritised by the team.
- To line manage professional HR Advisors, ensuring they provide a quality, efficient service to all line managers and staff.
- To allocate operational HR casework and project work fairly and equitably, to the HR Advisory Team ensuring that it is progressed in a timely manner to meet appropriate deadlines and objectives.
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.