Part-Time Senior HR Advisor - NHS
Agency Reference Number: 7208330
An NHS Organisation in Kent are looking for an experienced Senior HR Advisor to join their HR&OD function on a permanent basis.
You would be responsible for providing specialist advice and guidance to the NHS teams, services and to directorates across the Trust working within the Employee Relations/Organisational Development Competency Framework.
Part-time: 3 days a week (22.5hrs Mon-Weds preferably)
Salary: £32,306 - £39,027 pro rata
Location: Remote working, with one day a month on site in Kent
- Provide specialist support to managers or a client group in a specific discipline or area of expertise.
- Provide a high level of Employee Relations advice & guidance, managing a caseload of 30 cases at any given time
- Develop and monitor Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the services provided to the Trust and act as the specialist in this area, adapting and changing these as services evolve.
- Ensure relevant information relating to changes in NHS legislation and emerging policy development are brought to the attention of the team.
- Liaise with partner organisations across NHS, health, social services, private and the voluntary sector including unions.
- Acts as a principle communicator of important information to the directorates they are responsible to and for ensuring that messages are cascaded effectively, understood and buy-in is achieved.
- Responds to and co-ordinates responses to urgent requests for data. Ensuring confidentiality is central to the handling of sensitive data both by self and others.
The successful candidate must have:
· Significant experience in Employee Relations
· Experience working within HR in a large, complex organisation (NHS preferable)
To apply for this role or to find out about other NHS HR Jobs, please contact Matt Lowe, Rebecca Cass or Lucy Hertzberg on 020 7557 7667 or email your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.