Senior Integration Developer
We are working with a London based University who are looking for a Senior Integration Developer to be responsible for leading developments on the University’s Azure Integration Platform and assisting with supporting production system integration solutions. This will involve a good understanding of Azure Integration Services, DevOps and Agile working practices.
Core deliverables of this post include:
- Develop system integration solutions on the Azure Integration Platform as part of the Integration Scrum Team
- Deliver integration solutions in accordance with the Integration Team development framework/strategy, this may involve collaborating with third party consultants/suppliers.
- Work with Integration Team to evolve the Azure Integration Platform
- Create and maintain operational and support documentation for newly implemented integrations
- Pro-actively contribute to the support and development of existing integrations.
- Manage integration based service incidents and change requests, ensuring that at all times requests are handled correctly and the service offering is to the highest standard
- Pro-actively contribute to continual service improvement of integration/IT Services procedures, to improve working practices and the services offered to the University
Required skills/experience includes:
- Significant vocational experience , demonstrating development through involvement in a series of progressively more demanding relevant work/roles, and the acquisition of appropriate professional or specialist knowledge
- An understanding of system integration, the principle of middleware, the complexities of transferring data between systems
- Experience of providing solutions using Azure Integration Services (AIS).
- An understanding of Web Services/API’s (REST and SOAP), XML/JSON, XSLT
Salary: £60,000 +
Location: Just outside of London (2 days on site a week)
Benefits: 21% pension contribution, 32 days annual leave + many more
Get in touch with George Maguire at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.