IT Procurement Consultant
Vacancy Ref: 7011310
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an IT Procurement Consultant to support a large public sector organisation going through a major IT transformation.
This will be a remote contract but flexibility to attend site in Gloucestershire will be viewed as preferable.
Duration: 6 month with optional 6 month extension
Rate: £450/day (negotiable)
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
- Work with suppliers and stakeholders, including the Digital Board, to identify and implement the most cost effective and technically efficient supply solutions in respect of cost, performance, product and/or service quality and programme
- Prepare sourcing documents in conjunction with other members of the Programme Team
- Manage sourcing and tendering processes in accordance with agreed project and/or programme deliverables
- Lead negotiations with suppliers to ensure that the most cost effective supply solutions are obtained
- Lead and support supplier performance monitoring and development initiatives
- Experience of complex IT procurement in a public sector environment
- At least 5 years’ experience of procurement using a range of procurement processes
- Membership of a relevant professional body
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.