Senior Procurement Manager – Digital and IT
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent Senior Procurement Manager to join a well renowned Central Government organisation.
This is a new and pivotal role within this organisation and is ideal for someone who wants to make a big different to the IT and Digital processes within.
Contract length: Permanent
Location: Central London Office, initially remote working
Salary Range: £50-55K
- Provide expert leadership and advice to teams and stakeholders for Digital and IT requirements ensuring procurement is at the heart of all decision-making processes
- Manage the procurement of Digital and IT requirements through established procurement routes including G-Cloud and DoS
- Demonstrate an in-depth comprehension of the supply chains for Digital & IT
- To deputise for the Head of Procurement and provide effective leadership and guidance to a team of at least 3 staff
- Digital and IT Category Specialist, with experience using G-Cloud and DOS
- CIPS Qualified
- Expert in OJEU
- Superb stakeholder engagement skills as you will be working directly with the Head of Digital, IT and Procurement
- Previous line management experience
If you feel that your skills and experience match the above requirements, please contact Kerry Malcarne on 020 7557 7667, or email your CV to email@example.com.
LONDON • BIRMINGHAM • BRISTOL