Senior Project Manager (RPA)
Agency Reference Number: J69124
Venn Group is currently working with a large NHS Trust based in London to recruit a Senior Project Manager for the IM&T Department to work closely with the Finance and Corporate department. The successful candidate will be working on a Robotic Process Automation project.
Rate: £32.25 PAYE Inc HP - £40.60 Umbrella per hour
IR35 Status: Inside
Duration: 3 months, initially
- Responsible for the successful delivery of digital projects, including requirements gathering, road mapping and ensuring projects are delivered within budget and time constraints
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and balancing priorities against the needs of the team
- Produce change documentation
- Provide professional project management to the Trust to assist with the delivery of digital solutions that benefit patients and staff
- PRINCE2 qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience of delivering digital projects within the NHS or a healthcare setting
- Experience of delivering transformational change and working with services to achieve this
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you have received this role in error, we do apologise. We are always trying to ensure candidates receive the relevant specifications, please drop us a brief message so we can update your profile.