Senior Property Lawyer – 3 months
Venn Group’s specialist Legal team are currently working with a Local Authority based in Hampshire, who are known for their excellent team culture, to recruit for an Interim Senior Property Lawyer.
This Senior Property Lawyer role can either full-time or Part-time and requires 50% office presence a month.
Responsibilities of the Senior Property Lawyer:
- To advise on and draft various legal commercial property work within the context of the local authority.
- Advising on all routine commercial property matters, including lease renewals
- Drafting of commercial leases and various licences
- Handling some residential Matters
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive Property experience within Local Government
- Experience using Iken Case management system
- Competent in using Ms Teams
Interested? For more information, please contact Tumi Akanbi.
This Senior Property Lawyer role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate to apply.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.